Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Long Time, No Post! Greetings!

Why, hello everybody! 

I'm surprised Blogger didn't kick me out already for not posting for so long! I think I really need to work on my time management skills.. or maybe having a 5 months' old baby explains the lack of time allocated to blogging. I don't know how other people do it, I, personally, don't have time for (almost) anything else but baby-related things. I am, however, on holiday in Romania, since the end of April - soon (Saturday) returning to Finland. Me and Lukas have spent 1 month with grandma & grandpa, in nice weather and good company. I've also managed to complete the paperwork, so Lukas now has dual citizenship. There have been shopping sessions, good food, meeting relatives & friends, some pampering sessions for me & various celebrations .. as always, time flies and tomorrow I'll start packing & getting ready for the return trip - a long one, just me and Lukas, feeling quite nervous about it! I took quite many photos this month, but guess if I had time for processing! Too many other things to focus on and of course all related to baby Lukas! I have, however, been quite active on Instagram, it's always so much easier to snap a photo using the phone, than carry the heavy DSLR around. I know family and friends are waiting for fresh holiday photos, so when I get back home, I'll make sure I take some time to process a couple of them. Meanwhile, if you're curious, you can have a peek on my IG profile here, for recent snapshots.

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had fun. Love the rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new baby is good busy! That shot is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coucou Mila,
    Ta photo est si belle et je vous souhaite un bon retour ♥

    Gros bisous

    Manon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mila! I'm sure your blogging friends understand that baby is always first:D I love seeing your pics on IG, but it's good to see your blog post nonetheless. Have a great return trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed you did, and what a beauty this one is, Mila!
    It sounds like you had a wonderful holiday. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having a new baby is a good busy! I love this picture - just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Momentele alaturi de cei dragi sunt pretioase, sper ca v-ati simtit bine! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. At this point you are already home! I'm so glad you had longer period of time at home in Romania! :) Can't wait to see pics.

    ReplyDelete