Sunday, November 16, 2014

Bits And Bobs

I'm not always in the mood for photos these days, tripod and gear, so I though I'd write some quick updates of my life lately:

  • 38 weeks & 2 days today.. baby is literally around the corner
  • I feel big and heavy and putting on socks and shoes proves to be a pain
  • I'm already waiting for Christmas, hence I thought I'd make a slight change to the header of the blog.. never too early to think of Christmas, right?!
  • I'm pretty much done and have most of the Christmas gifts ready for family and friends, bought and packed - a couple awaiting delivery, however I'm glad I managed to handle this in time, I'm sure busy days will come
  • One night, bored (couldn't sleep) I decided to open an Instagram account.. can't believe I started posting pics of coffee and food! But, as with Facebook or Blogger, I'm not going to post lots of private photos, especially of the baby.. and I'm not even using hashtags! My ID is @milathestonepony, in case you're interested
  • I've coloured my hair recently, it's now dark blonde with a few highlights here and there
Wish you all a good week ahead!


13 comments:

  1. And the perfect illustration!

    Soon, baby, soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je te remercie pour les nouvelles jolie Mila et bonne semaine

    Bisous

    Manon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I DO remember this feeling.
    I actually was so big, I could not even attempt to get my socks and shoes on, no matter how hard I tried.

    I just LOVE this drawing!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mila, take care and update us on your arrival of your new born. :))

    Have a lovely week ahead,regards.
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOH! I love the pic! :D I remember how I felt just like that last time. HEH HEH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know how you feel! Towards the end of my pregnancy, it was a challenge to even get out of bed and get dressed!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mila, Your drawing made me laugh. Well done! I wish you all the best for the last days/hours? Greetings, Joke

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am looking forward to Christmas too. I can't wait for the holidays, family, and good food.

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know that I've felt like that picture before... Hang in there!

    7% Solution

    ReplyDelete
  10. (•ิ‿•ิ)✿

    Thanks Mila !!!

    GROSSES BISES D'ASIE jusqu'à toi :o)

    ReplyDelete