40 weeks as of today and baby has decided he wants to stay in some more.. so the waiting game is now on and it's quite hard! Hence, some flowers from hubby to brighten up the house and my mood!
Sunday, November 16, 2014
I'm not always in the mood for photos these days, tripod and gear, so I though I'd write some quick updates of my life lately:
- 38 weeks & 2 days today.. baby is literally around the corner
- I feel big and heavy and putting on socks and shoes proves to be a pain
- I'm already waiting for Christmas, hence I thought I'd make a slight change to the header of the blog.. never too early to think of Christmas, right?!
- I'm pretty much done and have most of the Christmas gifts ready for family and friends, bought and packed - a couple awaiting delivery, however I'm glad I managed to handle this in time, I'm sure busy days will come
- One night, bored (couldn't sleep) I decided to open an Instagram account.. can't believe I started posting pics of coffee and food! But, as with Facebook or Blogger, I'm not going to post lots of private photos, especially of the baby.. and I'm not even using hashtags! My ID is @milathestonepony, in case you're interested
- I've coloured my hair recently, it's now dark blonde with a few highlights here and there
Wish you all a good week ahead!
Sunday, November 9, 2014
I guess soon enough the belly photos will stop.. I'll miss them though.. but now I've entered my 37th week, so anything can happen anytime! My official due date is November 28th, but.. I'm ready! Can't wait to see him, cuddle and snuggle!