Thursday, March 13, 2014

Life Lately

I feel like I've been busier than usual lately, my social life seems to have bloomed all of a sudden due to some lovely fellow colleagues from my Finnish language course, I've started going to gym (OMG!) and next week I'll be completing the before mentioned course. Not only that, but I've been accepted to an intensive language course, with the start date 17.3.2014 and, holly-molly, it will end in March, 2015! I guess I can say I'm officially back to school for one entire year. I hope I have the patience to be a student again, I'm both excited and somewhat "scared". 

Other bits and bobs: I've caught a cold, such a nasty feeling, I'm going to have a guest during weekend, which means we'll be spending the days in Helsinki, eating out and taking photos, I'm going to a concert this Saturday (a Finnish singer + the police orchestra - sounds interesting), we've been taking Pickles to dog training (he's a bit scared of other dogs and barks, barks, baaaarks most of the time there is dog encounters during our walks) and my hair is quickly approaching the bob length, should you be interested in my hair story.

Due to my cold I was not in the mood for working on photos today,  but I did spend some time out in the back yard taking photos of snowdrops, they're such cute flowers, and it was such a beautiful day, +11, bliss! It will snow some in a couple of days, but generally it seems to be very springy. I've turned into a weather forecast maniac, so I'm checking the local website quite often. So, no photos, but a song, it's been on repeat lately.

Have a great weekend!


15 comments:

  1. It sounds like you have a lot going on, but spending lots of time with good people is wonderful. So great you got accepted to the intensive language course! I hope you'll feel better soon and have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That song is lovely! :)
    I guess spring has to be somewhere. It's definitely not here at the moment. So enjoy for me as well!
    I'm sorry to hear that you are not feeling terribly well. Sending you healing hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being accepted into the language course, Mila. I am sure you'll do just fine.

    I hope you are feeling better soon.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Espero que tu resfriado esté mejorando. A veces necesitamos un pequeño respiro y hacer algo distinto.
    Un fuerte abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ccongrats on finishing the course, my friend:) And good luck on the next year being all scholarly....enjoy:)

    And sorry you haven't been feeling well lately. The kiddos have been passing the cold to each other...boo!

    PS I'll share Erin Wasson with you. We'll both have her as a style icon:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baga lichide, vitamine si ai grija de tine. Weekend placut, stare de bine!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been very busy. Hope your cold goes away soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ✿•̃‿•̃✿
    Merci pour ce beau partage chère Mila !!!
    GROSSES BISES d'Asie
    et belle journée !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bonjour Mila,
    Je te souhaite un bon retour à l'école et un bon rétablissement!! En espérant que ce vilain rhume disparaisse...

    Bisous

    Manon

    ReplyDelete
  10. cred ca toata lumea a racit in perioada asta....insanatosire grabnica !
    pupici

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope the cold goes away soon. Seems to be going around here where I love as well, lots of coworkers catching it. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bela canção...Espectacular....
    Cumprimentos

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had a bad cold last week! Feel better. Good luck going back to school :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Multe noutati si toate bune deci ma bucur pentru tine!Sa reusesti in toate!

    Si eu ascult melodia aceasta cu mare placere!Are o voce minunata!

    ReplyDelete