Friday, October 4, 2013

500px

Hi all!

In case you're interested, I thought I'd let you know I've opened a 500px account, the only reason being the quality of the photos is maintained after upload, as compared to Facebook, or even Blogger. Since I only signed up today you won't be finding loads of photos right now, but I'll do my best to upload often (you might find most of the photos posted here on the blog too, but they seem to have much better quality in there) . If any of you are in 500px as well, let me know, so I can stop by and check your portfolios! You can find me hereHave a good weekend! Woof!


9 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend, Mila:) I don't have an acct there, but I'll check the site out regularly.

    PS Pickles always makes me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Image !!! Absolutely nice :)

    Enjoy your Weekend

    Greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of that! Well, happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet face this is!
    Have a wonderful weekend, Mila!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magnifique ta photo!

    Bisou et bon week end

    Manon

    ReplyDelete
  6. søt og kjempe bra hunde portrett !

    ReplyDelete