Thursday, August 8, 2013

Curly C. (And A Question)

Aloha, people of the internet! I have a question related to photo sizes and posting/uploading - does it happen to you as well that you take a picture, it's all clear and sharp and nice (PS or not) as viewed on your computer, and then as soon as you put it up in Facebook or Blogger it loses the clarity, the sharpness goes away as well and it's just simply not as good as the original - if this does happen to you (I know FB is master in changing quality and resolutions), how do you deal with it? Is there a "perfect" size for uploading? 'cause I've tried resizing, cropping, I've even read "tips and tricks" and.. nada.. I'm still having issues with the quality after uploading. Thoughts?


10 comments:

  1. Oh Mila:) Your comments always make smile. Hahaha...good luck on the hair colour. I'm sure it'll turn out all looking gorgeous!
    And my camera is not the best one, so I haven't really noticed any clarity issues on mine. For a pro like you, I can see why this would bother you. Your pics always look sharp to me though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you sooo pretty, love your hair!!!! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. your pictures are always amazing, regardless of the resolution. i get my tips from YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mila, I actually had short hair for a long time when I was really young. To be honest, I wanna shave the whole thing off, or probably do dreadlocks! Heehee....Hope you're having a good Saturday so far. It's early here, but the kiddos are driving me crazy already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the last photo! Great post it was fun to read about you;)

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michaela, you sure look gorgeous. Love your hair style and the colour.
    All your photos look good to me.

    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eu nu am observat vreo modificare notabila, am mai auzit pe la altii insa nu am nici o solutie.

    ReplyDelete