Thursday, July 4, 2013

Trip To Sweden

Aren't unplanned things the best? Like my trip to Sweden, booked today! One of my former colleagues now lives and works in Sweden, she is one of the friends I met in Italy in April, when we had that super nice girls meet-up, so it's been ages since I said I'd go "around the corner" and pay her a visit. I figured since I now live in Finland it's so much easier to go to Sweden, and on top of that now I'm on holiday, I have plenty of time, since me & hubby didn't make any other plans for this month. So, one week after I come back from Romania, I'll be heading to Stockholm to see Ana. I have been to Sweden twice before, but in transit, so that really doesn't count, since I didn't get to see and do pretty much anything. I was digging in my archives for some photos, but came out empty handed.. in case you want to see how some Swedish buildings look  like from the harbor.. well, see below.. there's definitely room for more and nicer photos, to give Stockholm justice!


19 comments:

  1. It's great you can travel all over Europe. I like the reflection and perspective in your photo. Enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have always been jealous of you Europeans and how easily you hop on to other countries...no major oceans to cross:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michaela, enjoy your trip and have a fun holiday.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds amazing. Sweden is one of the countries I most want to visit actually but it's probably the furthest away from where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow. I would so love to go to Sweden. It's so cool you can just hop over!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mila, this sounds fantastic!!
    Sometimes those unplanned things are truly the best!
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful picture, I like highlight those reflections!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a great time, dear!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i would love to definitely visit in the near future...sounds like so much fun.
    Great post :)...love the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a great time in Sweden!!! I always wanted to visit it too :D


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you´ll enjoy my country to the fullest! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a gorgeous, breath-taking photo!

    Have a wonderful weekend dear!

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I totally loved this post!!! Really great inspiration! tell me if you would like to follow each other! I follow you back for sure - Lots of Love, Kyra♡
    FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tu, mergi la Ana? Ce fain! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love it, do you want to follow each other?

    Nice blog between, i really like it :)

    Here are my pages:
    http://fashiongetsfierceblog.blogspot.pt/
    http://www.facebook.com/fashiongetsfiercee

    ReplyDelete
  16. how fun, and lovely Xo, Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete