Monday, July 8, 2013

On Holiday

Ladies and gents, I've made it to Romania, after the bumpiest landing I've ever experienced.. I really thought we weren't going to stop on that runway.. thank God, everything turned out ok and I'm now at home enjoying time off with my family. I won't be posting too much this week, not because I don't have time, or want a break from internet, but because I don't have all my photo processing programs on my parents' computer and the lighting and colours on it are so different than on my computer that I'll be waiting until I get back home, to make the photos look as nice as they can. Meanwhile, meet Rex, my neighbour's doggie, he's SO cute and friendly! Yes, the same Rex!


16 comments:

  1. I agree; very cute dog! Enjoy your stay, and I hope your flight back will be less eventful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a blast on your vacay, Mila:D Can't wait to see what you've been buying:D And Rex is a cutie too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coucou Michaela,
    Il est vraiment adorable ce gros toutou!!

    Je t'embrasse et bonne semaine

    Manon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this sounds really scary, Mila. I am glad you are okay. Have a wonderful time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. have fun with your family!!!! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que te vaya todo bien. Feliz vacaciones.
    Saludos.
    Ramón

    ReplyDelete
  7. •✰ •✰ •✰ •✰ •✰ •✰
    Un petit coucou amical chez toi Michaela
    GROS BISOUS de Paris
    Bonne continuation !!!!!
    •✰ •✰ •✰ •✰ •✰ •✰

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds like a scary landing! Hope you have a lovely time back with your parents.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. tare-mi plac animalutele ?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you really inspire me. I just can't get enough of you and your blog. It's pretty amazing here, my dear! :) <3

    Best wishes,
    HOLYKATTA

    ReplyDelete
  11. Preciosa fotografía y precioso modelo!
    Un abrazo grande y feliz fin de semana.

    ReplyDelete
  12. BONSOIR il est si beau je trouve
    j'adore les chiens
    et j'en ai un assez gros
    quel bonheur

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful photo, which pretty dog, ... great B&W!

    ReplyDelete