Monday, July 1, 2013

Beauty Post Nr. 4

Right.. so I'm on holiday, which means more time for blogging, more time for photos, more time for being lazy, more time for my home-spa rituals, more time for White Collar.. basically, more time for anything and everything.. like tags, for instance.. beauty tags even! Care to see "How much is your face worth"? Then read on!

So, most of the mornings, I start by washing my face with some cleanser, I'm currently using the ones below.
Hydrocare = around 23 EUR
Neutrogena = around 5 EUR


I find toners to be somewhat useless, so I don't include them in my everyday routine, I do have one though, around 5 EUR.

Moisturizing comes next, and I'm using the following:
Erisan = around 3 EUR
Nivea Control Shine = around 5 EUR
Make Up Store = around 40 EUR


And, recently I've been into eye creams:
Balea = around 1-2 EUR
Estee Lauder = around 40 EUR (mine I got for free, from lovely Stylish Dreams.. thanks!)


Make-up time!
I don't know how I managed to pile up around 6 or 7 foundations, BB and CC creams, way too many! 3 of them are in the photo below, I will also give some away to my friends in Romania (just so I make room for new ones, lol).. they're all around 15 EUR each.



Add to these around 5 EUR Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, around 30 EUR for make-up (Wet 'n Wild, L'Oreal and a couple of other random bits), around 25 EUR for the best primer ever (Too Faced), around 50 EUR for lipsticks, lip pencils, eye pencils and some more face cleaning & make-up bits (and money) I won't mention piece by piece..



..aaand we come to a total of around 500-600 EUR, invested in these past 6 months. I never actually thought of how much I'm spending on beauty products.. now I know! And in 1 week I'm going to Romania, where prices are much lower than in Finland, which means, yes, I'll be stocking up on some more items!

PS. The photos are a case of copy-paste from various websites, not my own.

8 comments:

  1. Hahaha....I pile up on makeup too, and most of the time don't even know it. How can we have so many foundations when we just have one face, right? Sigh....I do like the sound of your items though and will keep them in mind when I go to the store:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those products are fantastic! I use quite a lot from what you've posted! Nice;)

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunt curioasa despre Neutrogena si Nivea Control, sunt eficiente pentru tine?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh i see some goodies and some new-to-me products!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you like the Lumene CC cream? Have been thinking about buying it...

    ReplyDelete