Saturday, June 29, 2013

Weekend Mix

Aaand officially I'm on holiday (and unemployed, for that matter, but that's fine, for now)! Which means I've got plenty of time ahead to enjoy summer, starting with my trip to Romania, in one week. Until then I'll be around the house, enjoying time off..

.. reading a nice magazine (I only get Glamour UK, though I hate having to pay 5.70 EUR for it.. international magazines are always super expensive!)..

.. playing with Pickles, who will be thrilled to have me home every day, for a while..

.. finally putting my closet (accessories included) in order..

.. and whatever else comes up that needs attention.. now I've got the time..

Have a good weekend!

10 comments:

  1. You too. Take your camera and get some photos around your town this weekend and post. Sometimes if I get bored I find or select a theme, say like churches and go out to photostudy some. Subject matter could be anything. Let me know what you decide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magazines have gotten too expensive! Cute pup pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures, beautiful puppy .. .!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great holiday, Mila:) Isn't it lovely not having to wake up early and all that stuff?:P And yes...I hate buying international mags sometimes coz of the crazy prices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your summer and the time off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I´m on vacation now too! Love to just relax and do what ever I want, whenever I want :) Enjoy it!
    xx Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love a good vacay! Xo, Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Summer is the perfect time to be on holiday, and Pickles sure looks like he's glad you're on holiday too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pickles se bucura cel mai mult, fara griji, bucura-te si tu de vacanta.

    ReplyDelete