Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Online Petition - Place Sophie In A SAFE Environment!

Although my blog is destined to photography, this is not a strict rule of mine, hence sometimes I posted funny videos, beauty posts or tags. Never a petition, never a lobby. That is, until now. This case makes me SO sad and SO angry that I decided to help (at least try) the only way I can. I know it's not the only case in the world (unfortunately), but somehow this one keeps coming back in my mind. I don't know how I had the heart to read the mother's diary, it's shocking, disgusting and terrifying, be warned! But a short summary of the case is written on the online petition, so you can skip the horrifying details in the diary. 

I'll leave you check the link below, you can even sign without giving your full name, you can probably even put an alias, no need for registering or making an account. Takes less than a minute. I don't know if this helps at all, but at least there's a hope and it shows people's support. And if someone from Austria can help further somehow, even better.

5 comments:

  1. •✰ •✰ •✰ •✰ •✰ •✰
    Hello chère Michaela :o)
    Je vais aller sur le lien que tu donnes et je vais signer.
    MERCI à toi
    BISES d'Asie et bonne journée !!!
    •✰ •✰ •✰ •✰ •✰ •✰

    ReplyDelete
  2. I signed it, Mila. I only read the first two pages, but I honestly could not go on reading. There is much evil in this world, and as a mother, these kinds of tragedies never fails to boil my rage. Praying for Sophie....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't read it all either, I just couldn't..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear Mila!
    I signed it but it' s toooo hard.
    I couldn't t stand so much violence.

    ReplyDelete