Friday, June 14, 2013

New Hair

Well.. it's not that new.. it's still mine, but a bit shorter.. again, one of those I want this right now decisions.. so chop-chop back to the messy bob which I kind of missed. I did try to grow my hair, but in the end I think I have to finally face the fact that I'm just not a long hair person, no matter how much I like it on others. And that's that. I'm pleased with the result, how else, since I went to the most expensive salon hubby did it all.. truth be told, I don't think I'll go to a salon any time soon, since he does such a good job and never cuts more than I want! Have a good, sunny weekend everyone! Cheers!


15 comments:

  1. Is your husband a hairstylist? He did such a good job, looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purrrrrty, Mila:) This style does suit you really well,

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precioso retrato; sonrisa bonita y natural.
    Buen fin de semana. Saludos.
    Ramón

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job!! Imi place, na ca ne putem tunde fain si acasa si eu am umblat la lungimea parului meu. Arat desigur :D

    Weekend placut xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your hair!!!!!! kissses pretty girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely hair baby

    New post on my blog:
    http://www.cultureandtrend.com/2013/06/kiss-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice!

    www.DeluxeFashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. •✰ •✰ •✰ •✰ •✰ •✰
    Tu es très jolie avec cette coiffure Michaela !
    J'adore !!!!!
    Je t'embrasse bien fort !!
    Bon dimanche !!!
    •✰ •✰ •✰ •✰ •✰ •✰

    ReplyDelete
  9. ce tare Mikko ti-a taiat parul :)) Vreau si eu coafor la domiciliu.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Foare frumos! Il ai si acum la fel?

    ReplyDelete