Saturday, June 1, 2013

Happy 1st Of June!

Don't know about you, but I'm celebrating the International Children's Day today! Of course, nothing that special, but I did treat myself to a pedicure in the morning, we're now bbq-ing, and earlier I've been watching cartoons, namely Mihaela, a series that we used to watch when we were kids, during the communist era in Romania. What better choice, since my real name is Mihaela and I have a dog! Speaking of, as we don't have children, we got a "toy" for Pickles, a huge chewable bone which he has been guarding since noon (now it's past 5PM), he barely moved away and murrrss the second we step closer. Such a treasure! Have a good weekend, you all!



9 comments:

  1. Celebrating the international Children's day is a great Idee and I like the way you celebrate it.
    I saw a picture of Pickles In a older Post. He looks cute.
    Have a nice weekend, Cla

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michaela, you look very pretty and lovely. Happy 1st June.

    P/S Your previous posting, I enjoyed read your lovely tag.

    Best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy International Children's Day, Mila:D Can I have some of the bbq? And I've never seen that show here.
    Have a great weekend as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey cute girl - sounds like you´ve had a great time! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like you had a really fun weekend! didnt know its Internation kid day!


    Delightful Ideas
    ABCMouse Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy International Children's Day, Mila and 1 of june :)
    I LOVE summer!
    xx Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy!
    Happy International Children's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. La multi ani tie si tuturor celor cu suflet de copil!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ai facut cateva schimbari la blog observ. :)

    ReplyDelete