Sunday, June 9, 2013

Beauty Post Nr. 3

Though I'm on a self-imposed beauty shopping break, last Friday I popped into a shopping mall, to have dinner with hubby after work and as I couldn't help myself, I grabbed 2 nail polishes, one of which you can see below (price: 3.65 EUR). All of a sudden I'm into coral and orange, be it nail varnish or lipstick. Which is funny, not too long ago I was into pink/red only. NAILS seems to be the name of the brand, and it says on the bottle it's produced for Seppälä shops. I can't see a name, there's number 2 on the bottom, but I'm not convinced that's the shade nr., so I can't give too many details on the color itself. It has a big brush, it's a bit shimmery and glides well on the nails. I applied 2 coats, base underneath and top on.. top.


17 comments:

  1. I love it, nice contrast with the green of the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo....that nail colour really suits you, Mila:) There's this L'Oreal polish I just saw and that I really wanna get.

    And agree with the comment above...I like the contrast of the red and green:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miha incearca si mat o data, pe corail sau orange arata super bine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, green and red are complementary colors and go well together. Nice shots, great looking nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. •✰ •✰ •✰ •✰ •✰ •✰
    Bonjour chère Michaela

    J'adore ton vernis à ongle !!! Très jolie couleur !!!

    BISOUS d'Asie
    Bon début de semaine à toi !!!
    •✰ •✰ •✰ •✰ •✰ •✰

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice color!
    Happy week dear Michaela!
    With love,
    Geli

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this color, my favorite


    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonjour j'aime beaucoup cette couleur et tes photos aussi
    A bientôt

    ReplyDelete
  9. That´s a pretty, pretty shade! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a great color, Mila, and it really suits your skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
  11. great blog!
    www.3fstreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Frumoasa culoarea tizule, sa ai o saptamana frumoasa!

    p.s:
    Nu stiu daca am zis, daca repet scuza-ma: poti participa in general la concursurile mele daca iti plac, premiul poate fi trimis la rude in tara si apoi il iei tu cand vii.

    ReplyDelete