Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Versatile Blogger Award

Why, thank you Ela! Finally I get to deal with this tag/award.. better late than never, they say..

So, 7 things about me.. let's see what comes to mind..

1. I've just finished eating 6 mint chocolate mini brownies. 
2. I'm happy I finally got to book the flights to Romania for July, but sad I go alone and hubby doesn't join this time.. is it July yet?!
3. I'm super curious to find out who is Red John, the killer from The Mentalist, so every now and then I'm checking this page, to see what theories people come up with. (For les connaisseurs I think Red John might have been in Austria too, probably in a better mood, provided the smile below. LOL)


4. I don't/can't ski & drive.
5. If I paint my nails and manage to f*&% up one (which seems to happen quite often lately), I just have to paint all of them again.
6. I don't like strawberry yogurt, but strawberries alone.. yum!


7. I love buying clothes for my niece & nephews, I could spend hours in the kids section.

Passing the award on to:
All you need to do is mention the person who tagged you and share 7 things about yourself.

Ta taah!


16 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award! Romania is such a beauty, I had visited last December and im pretty much in love with it. I would love to visit again! I cant drive as well and I dont dare to skii after hearing stories on how people broke their bones during the process. Guess we have some common point :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, wonderfully sweet and pleasant light in this picture ...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. •✰ •✰ •✰ •✰ •✰ •✰
    merci Michaela pour toutes ces infos sur toi !!! :o)
    hum ! les fraises ! c'est BON !!! :o)

    bises et bonne journée à toi !!!
    •✰ •✰ •✰ •✰ •✰ •✰

    ReplyDelete
  4. are u coming in october??? holidays?? kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Mila:D
    And you know, I can't ski too...:P

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting about your trip to Romania!

    I can kind of get the strawberries but not yogurt thing. Although I do like strawberry ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a nice day!!

    New post on the blog:

    http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/2013/05/romwe-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Michaela, thanks for popping by my blog today! Nice blog you got here -- I enjoyed looking at all your Austrian trip photos especially!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the award, Mila!
    It was so nice to read your 7 things, and I am exactly like you for #5!! :-)

    Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Romania?? Lovely place to visit...seen so many pictures but you are living the dream my friend. Loved reading about you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sunt prea speriata sa conduc, numai gandul imi face inima sa o ia la galop, deci nu pot, iar la ski imi feresc spatele.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I could spend hours in the kids section shopping for my niece too. :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tus fotos son preciosas y el juego es genial!
    Muchos besos amiga!

    ReplyDelete