Saturday, May 4, 2013

Spring - Paste Fericit!

Although I now live in Finland, today I am celebrating the orthodox Easter, so to all my Romanian (and not only) friends and fellow bloggers, PASTE FERICIT (Happy Easter!)! Hristos A-nviat!

If you're interested in some DIY, I'll tell you how I made the eggs below, we don't really have the chocolate eggs tradition, but hard boiled eggs, coloured in red (other colours too, but I prefer red only, as there is actually a meaning in all this ).
I think last year's eggs turned out a bit nicer, but all in all, this year's are not too bad either (I guess).
Have a good weekend!



9 comments:

  1. Happy Easter, Mila:) I think the eggs look just as great as last year's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter! such a nice photo!

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. those eggs look really cool. happy easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have not seen such unique eggs before! it's really something special! thanks for sharing dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of this holiday. It's nice to learn!

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a very beautiful and unusual colouring for the eggs, I like it! The crocuses add the perfect touch of spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The crocuses are certainly a gorgeous sign of spring. I do love your red eggs. Thanks for the links to explain the color.
    So, when are you going to tell us how you make them?!

    ReplyDelete