Sunday, April 7, 2013

Pink

Hi everyone!

As you can see, the trees in my yard have blossomed this past weekend! It is sunny cloudy raining snowing! Yes, snowing! I cannot believe it, I mean, really?! I am, though, hopeful that this is the last round, as it hasn't actually been snowing the past few weeks and a lot of the "big" snow has melted these days.. but it's SO dam' annoying to look out the window and see everything getting white again.. I guess I'm not gonna let this spoil my springy mood, hence the photos below (from the archive), and besides, I'm leaving for Austria on Saturday, so there's plenty of nice stuff to think about and plan, and probably weather will be a tad nicer over there. Hope you all had a lovely weekend and THANK YOU for stopping by, for comments and following my blog. I have reached 101 followers! 



8 comments:

  1. It´s a VERY weird spring, I know there has been snow this weekend in some parts of Sweden as well... Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! So sorry to hear about the snow:( I would like to say our weather is good here, but we might get snow too. Bah! It's the never-ending winter. But at least, you get to leave...yay! Have a fab trip, Mila!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty in pink! Have fun in Austria :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. •✰ •✰ •✰ •✰ •✰ •✰
    Merci Chère Michaela pour ces magnifiques photos aux couleurs roses !!!!
    Passe un bon début de semaine !
    GROS BISOUS d'Asie
    •✰ •✰ •✰ •✰ •✰ •✰

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, here, in the Netherlands the weather's been crazy as well. It's super windy and poor flowers which in spite of all managed to blossom are quite a pitiful sight right now;(

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love snow!!! u know in canary doesn t snow :( kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos and poor flowers, so cold for them ...

    www.carolinellle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Michaela, beautiful click. The flowers look so pretty. Enjoy your trip to Austria.

    ReplyDelete