Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Latest News

Hello Everybody!

Hope you're doing well! 
While I don't have fabulous photo news - I am, however, "working" on a flower  (read "I've taken the pics last night, tiny bit processing to follow asap) - I do have some other bits to share. Namely:

1. This post is no longer valid, as I have, as quickly as I've opened it, recently removed my twitter account. No loss for me whatsoever, as I was not an avid reader / "famous people" follower, and no loss for you, as I was not very active anyway. Done & dusted!
2. This post is no longer valid either, because, well, things don't always go the way you want them to. I have, though, not given up completely, so the FB page  is still "on". For how long, we shall see.
3. Life sometimes throws in really nice surprises, in my case a fairly unexpected weekend trip to Rome, Italy! Yey! So one weekend of March will find me meeting my friends (former work colleagues), one flying in from Romania, one from Sweden, one from Switzerland, and myself from Finland, while one of them being the host in Rome. Lovely!

Later Edit
 Voila, my amaryllis (no extreme editing, as I was too tired and didn't want to spend too much time at the computer). Have a good week ahead!

18 comments:

  1. Compliments for this lovely picture,
    i like that flower to.

    Greetings, Joop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!! Rome! You're soooo lucky, and I'm so jealous. And I totes understand the twitter thing. Aside from my sisters, I don't think anyone reads my tweets unless I tag them:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Michaela

    Thanks for your comment on my blog
    For my dark backgrounds I usually use a black cloth or paper.

    greetings and i wish you a very nice day, Joop

    ReplyDelete
  4. ✿ ❊ ✿ ❊ ✿ ❊ ✿
    Coucou et merci Michaela
    pour cette photo !!!
    La fleur rouge (amaryllis) est MAGNIFIQUE !!!

    GROS BISOUS
    et bon jeudi :o) !!!
    ✿ ❊ ✿ ❊ ✿ ❊ ✿

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flower : )I love the red and green.
    A trip to Rome - sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, Mila, a weekend in Rome...lucky you!! What a wonderful time that will be.

    Your amaryllis is beautiful. I love the color.

    Wishing you a wonderful day!
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful flower. Rome! How exciting!

    Yes, I have two horses and a pony. One of the horses I rescued when he was 3 and rehabilitated - he had been abused really bad. I've had him now for 17 years. He will always be my baby :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful flower. Rome! How exciting!

    Yes, I have two horses and a pony. One of the horses I rescued when he was 3 and rehabilitated - he had been abused really bad. I've had him now for 17 years. He will always be my baby :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Preciosa la imagen, Michaela! Un abrazo grande.

    ReplyDelete
  10. my granny loved these flowers, so they are special to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful flower! And lucy you who are going to Rome :) I love Rome!
    xx Marie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful!! :-)

    Greetings from the Netherlands!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow this is just stunning, what camera have you used? Beautiful!

    Lainy http://www.alwaysreading.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your flower doesn't need any more editing. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are going to be a busy person. I would love to go to all of the wonderful places you mentioned in your post.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  16. Miha la Roma trebuie sa imi dai si mie niste "tips" in editat poze. Nu trebuie sa impartasesti toate secretele meseriei of course :))

    ReplyDelete