Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Some Pics And Some Ramble

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I seem to lack inspiration (and mood) for photography these days.. bad, bad, outrageous! Even more, the camera battery was out of power for 2 days before I finally decided to move my arse and charge it, but now it's all set. I also put up the 50mm lens, as it's been a while since its last use, so now that I'm all sorted, I just need to find my mood, preferably before Christmas.. (Anyone out there stole it? Please bring it back!)
In spite of the above, I haven't been THAT lazy, so I did snap around some shots, more like "click click" than setting the camera properly and trying to get the best image.. so, in the particular order below: some cute candles that I got from my brother last year, Pickles pulling a face to get treats (and standing in a meerkat position), a goodie from IKEA and a glitter nail polish, because, of course, there must be glitter on Christmas, in the tree, on my nails and everywhere!


Speaking of Christmas, I've been feeling like going to Rovaniemi again, but I think there won't be any travels for us this year anymore, so I'm left with watching photoslive webcam, or even Santa Claus live. Here's a photo of me with a local, taken this January, and now off I go to make dinner! Bye!


10 comments:

  1. Aaaaw....we all get days like that when we feel just blah, you know? I do like these images, Mila, and Pickles just gets cuter. Love ur pic with the local too:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Prettty!!and the raindeeer tooo -..wow..you got it girl..keep on doing what you doo..cool.♥..•*¨*★ ☆.love☆¸¸.•♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lack of light right now makes it easy to lose inspiration, I hope it returns soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice shot with this raindeer.....i love it Mila.

    Greetings, Joop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the reindeer pic! This is funny - I bought some glitter polish too and my boys all wanted my to paint their toenails too. So they're sporting glitter toes too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think you're alone in this, Mila. For me, it is the shorter days, and the busyness of the season. It always seems to pass once the holidays are behind me. :-)

    I absolutely love the last shot here! A beautiful and truly feel-good photo!

    I wish you and your family a most wonderful holiday season.
    xo.

    ReplyDelete

  7. ✿ ✿ ✿
    Un petit bonjour chez toi !

    QUE C'EST BEAU !

    La dernière photo est géniale !!!

    Je te souhaite une agréable journée !
    BISOUS BISOUS BISOUS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great last picture !
    :-)
    Best regards from France...

    Pierre

    ReplyDelete
  9. ce super este ultima fotografieee...ce-mi plaaaceee...

    ReplyDelete
  10. You and the local - a great shot! Looking very cold but happy too!

    ReplyDelete