Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Laziness

Good evening ladies and gents!

I had no fitter title for this post than this exact word.. pure laziness.. it runs in the family these days, from the dog curled up in the armchair, to hubby watching movies (he's currently on holiday) and myself under the duvet contemplating that I don't have to wake up at 5:50 for work anymore - today I completed my last important tasks, which means I'll have a sort of part-time work for the remaining week (read aprox. 1h per day, from home! yey!) and then holiday until January. But all in all, I feel lazy! Thankfully 90% of the gifts are bought and wrapped, the house is clean and the tree is up, the only things left to do are the food shopping and cooking, both to be done later on towards the end of the week. So just because I am uber lazy and I still haven't got new interesting photos, I thought of looking in my archives and digging out this nice winter scenery from Lapland, from January this year.


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photo. With archives like this you don't need to look for new photos until inspiration hits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a marvelous photo, cheers Michaela.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats so very nice.....compliments Michaela.

    Greetings, Joop

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this with the tiny cabin nestled on the side. What a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehe...I feel lazy everyday:) And love this shot, Mila!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful photograph.
    I love times when I actually have time to be lazy!
    Enjoy every moment!
    xo.

    ReplyDelete