Thursday, December 6, 2012

Blaze Of Glory

Yesterday I had my little moment of fame at the exhibition organized by the photo group I have joined a while ago, International Evening @Kameraseura. You can see the 3 photos I presented below (you've seen them here on the blog in the past). I wanted to expose 3 totally different subjects, not to tell a story, but my decision was also based on the fact that these 3 are among the best quality photos I have. My all time favourite is the night city landscape. Pardon my "modesty", but I'm so proud of myself!


Y


Linked to debduty

16 comments:

  1. And you should be proud of yourself, that night landscape is really incredible, but love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well dome you, what a great opportunity and your images are stunning. You are right to be very proud.

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That´s awesome - congrats and be proud! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are all nice..Keep it up the good work and the things you love..you do great✿˜"*°•ღڿڰۣڿ♥ℒℴѵℯڿڰۣڿღ•✿­­­

    ReplyDelete
  5. My compliments Mila....you can be proud of yourself.
    These pictures are fantastic !!!!

    Greetings, Joop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations. They are very beautiful shots.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Mila! You should be proud:) And I do love these shots are fab! I must admit they're my faves from your collection too:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations :-) The first and third photo - great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning shots, such a gorgeous piece. Congrats! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning shots! Congrats, really gorgeous piece of work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats MIha! Sunt foarte reusite!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your city landscape photo is stunning, no wonder you chose to share it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! That's really exciting. I love that city skyline too. So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete